We look for innovative Finnish and Nordic early growth phase companies, which are globally scalable business and offer solutions to sustainable urban development in bioeconomy, cleantech and digitalization sectors.
Companies need to have potential for good returns and measurable positive impact in sustainable development, which means and these leads us to be part of the growing impact venture capital market.
Our company evaluations and potential future cooperation we pay attention initially to following:
- good return potential and scalability of business globally,
- real positive impact in sustainable development,
- innovativeness in sustainable urban development,
- entrepreneurs and management team,
- interest to commit to systematic development model of the company and business.
Impact measurement includes fulfilment of ESG requirements and more specific impact measurement will be built based on UN SDGs, which includes SDG 11 (sustainable cities and communities), SDG 8 (decent work and economic growth), SDG 9 (industry, innovation and infrastructure), SDG 4 (quality education) and SDG 12 (responsible consumption and production). This is the base to build model and metrics for positive impact measurement.
Our value added and systematic company development to good returns includes the following:
- Detailed problem-opportunity and vision-mission definition for the company,
- Create foresight, leadership and management processes in the company,
- Make clear strategy and systematic implementation for the strategy,
- Bring in disciplined thinking, team work, actions and output focus,
- “owner-entrepreneur” know-how is key for CEO and team.
Our team (management and senior advisors) have over 150 year of hands-on entrepreneurial, management and board work experience in different companies and industries, which we bring into the target firms to succeed.